Bonsai Inspirations 2
The eagerly awaited follow-up to 'Bonsai Inspirations' from Bonsai4me.com
- THIS TITLE IS NOW ONLY AVAILABLE VIA AMAZON AND MINIATURE BONSAI.COM, PLEASE SEE LINKS BELOW
- Published by Bonsai4me.com/B4Me Publishing
- Paperback: 160 full colour glossy pages
- Dimensions: 280mm x 221mm x 12mm
- Publishing date: 15th March 2012
- ISBN 978-953-56515-1-2
- Just £16.95 RRP (Approx EUR22 or US$28)
- All copies purchased via this website are signed by the author
- Read the first reviews of Bonsai Inspirations 2 here
- The last copies of Bonsai Inspirations 2 are still available via Amazon Bonsai Inspirations 2 at Amazon Europe .
- Now available from my US distributor Miniature-Bonsai.Com. All books are signed by myself. Postage throughout the USA starts at just $5.35.
- The Spanish Language Edition of Bonsai Inspirations 2 is now available for Amazon's Kindle, PC's, Macs and Mobile Phones from here Bonsai Inspirations 2 Spanish Language Edition .
- Bonsai Inspirations 2 is now available being distributed in the US by Amazon and US customers can purchase the book here Bonsai Inspirations 2 at Amazon
Bonsai4me was initially launched as a website by its author, bonsai artist Harry Harrington, in Oct 2001 and from humble beginnings (the first 3 months saw a total of just 1000 visitors), the website has grown year-on-year as its reputation for clear, interesting and informative articles grew. Bonsai4me.com now attracts nearly 2 million visitors every year from across the world.
'Bonsai Inspirations 2' is divided into 5 chapters, each chapter covering the progression and development of a bonsai over a period of many years, illustrating in great depth how impressive and majestic bonsai can be created from humble beginnings.
In-depth articles, diagrams and many hundreds of photographs have been inserted into each Chapter to help explain and illustrate the techniques involved in the development of each bonsai.
Species covered in detail within the book include Linden or Lime, Small-Leaved Cotoneaster, Japanese Maple and Chinese Juniper. Each chapter includes indepth articles covering subjects such as Juniper Styling Techniques, Creating Deadwood by Hand, Approach-Grafting New Roots and Photographing Bonsai.
'Bonsai Inspirations' has been written to provide interest and inspiration as well as information to bonsai enthusaists of all levels, whether they are novices looking to learn how to look after their first trees, experienced growers or bonsai professionals.
5.0 out of 5.0 stars on Amazon.com
"Well written, easy to understand, great photos of great trees, what's not to like? The author is a real bonsai guy I totally recommend this book."
" I own a lot of bonsai books. Both bonsai inspirations 1 and 2 are some of the best I have read."
"........extremely well written, easy to understand and covers lots of the advanced information that I am yet to find elsewere."
"A book every Bonsai enthusiast should read. I just bought the Kindle version of Harry Harrington's "Bonsai Inspirations 2" ........."
"......It's a great book if you're like me, an advanced beginner, and you need more than the typical "how to" book."
Discounts are available to Bonsai Nurseries, Clubs and Individuals wishing to purchase 3 or more copies. Please contact Harry@bonsai4me.co.uk
Copyright © 2017 Bonsai4me and B4MePublishing. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without permission prohibited.