Bonsai Inspirations 2
The eagerly awaited follow-up to 'Bonsai Inspirations' from Bonsai4me.com
- Published by Bonsai4me.com/B4Me Publishing
- Paperback: 160 full colour glossy pages
- Dimensions: 280mm x 221mm x 12mm
- Publishing date: Thursday 15th March 2012
- ISBN 978-953-56515-1-2
- Price: Just GBP£16.95 (Approx EUR20 or US$27)
- Read the first reviews of Bonsai Inspirations 2 here
- The English Language Edition of Bonsai Inspirations 2 is now available for Amazon's Kindle, PC's, Macs and Mobile Phones from Amazon directly.
- For a FREE ONLINE SAMPLE of the book, please visit Amazon.com and click on the 'LOOK INSIDE' feature
- The Spanish Language Edition of Bonsai Inspirations 2 is now available for Amazon's Kindle, PC's, Macs and Mobile Phones from Amazon directly.
- Bonsai Inspirations 2 is now available being distributed in the US by Amazon and US customers can purchase the book via Amazon.com
Mike Jones of Bonsai-Passion.co.uk:
"Harry's first book, 'Bonsai Inspirations,' has clearly been a runaway success; hence it seems only natural to continue the theme, with much expanded and new material in 'Bonsai Inspirations 2'.
As with many a 'follow-on' or even a dubitable 'part two', it can become rather tiring at times plodding through repeat material. Not so however, with this excellent part-two of Bonsai Inspirations! I found this superb book a very refreshing change – with emphasis placed upon keeping you interested. There are no laborious lumps of text to have to wade through; nothing comes across as 'taken for granted,' and above all else Bonsai Inspirations 2 does most certainly NOT disappoint the reader. Harry demonstrates great skill throughout, but in particular taking the utmost care to make it exceedingly interesting for beginners and 'experts' alike. I must confess, this seasoned enthusiast found out something completely new within the first few pages!
The book is very well thought out; superbly illustrated, and includes 'down-to-earth' descriptions accompanying each progressive chapter. The images are of course those of Harry's own trees unless stated, and this is precisely the successful method utilised within the original book that made it so popular. I should say at this juncture, Inspirations 2 is a bonsai publication that the reader should consider completely independent from the original Bonsai Inspirations.
I can easily see 'Bonsai Inspirations 2' becoming as successful, if not more, due to the aforementioned level of all round quality information contained therein! This is without doubt, a bonsai reference book you will want to go back to time after time.
Highly Recommended. 5/5"